CIRCUIT ANALYSIS

Forums Common electrical queries CIRCUIT ANALYSIS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SELVAKUMAR 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

raey taye
    0 votes

Hello first i would like to thank you for what you are doing to help us especially for students in Africa.i am a fifth year mechanical engineering student so for my final year project im building a robot.i almost finished constructing the mechanical parts but i havent done any of the electrical circuit analysis since i don’t have any background in circuit analysis ,i do have a lot of questions but i hope you will reply me with the answers.

MATERIALS THAT I HAVE USED

*i have attached a screen shot of my circuit design from Proteus
    *im using dc motor with 24V & 1.2 AMPS
    *im using TIP 122 Darlington transistors
    *im using arduino uno board, so taking this into consideration.…..
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

1.is my transistor choice good?
    2.is my electrical circuit design in Proteus correct ? Especially the H-BRIDGE circuits?
    3.how much resistance should i use to protect my arduino uno board and to run the circuit SAFE ?
    4.should i use a capacitor in parallel with the motor, if yes what should be the capacitance?
    5.the motors that im using can go up to approximately 1875 rpm,but i want to decrease that to 10-20 rpm so how can i achieve that?

THANK YOU

#1309 Reply

SELVAKUMAR
    0 votes

basic circuit theory notes and tutorial class explantion…..

It's fair to share ... Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: CIRCUIT ANALYSIS
Your information: